What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, CP people!

Hi

I am here because I bought a new pitcher plant and I want to really take care of it.
I had a pitcher plant that died months ago and now I am restarting.

When I was a kid (about 7 years old), I had a Venus fly trap and was absolutely amazed by it. To help it grow, I added a lot of fertilizer and it died and broke my heart.

Now I am just restarting my hobby to build a small garden near my balcony area...

Welcome! As you may know by now, fertilizer isn't always the best for CP's. There's lots of info to found here to answer almost all your questions. Once again, welcome to TF!

-Max

:welcome:

Do you happen to know which plant you got? Or even more generic... Sarracenia or Nepenthes?
See ya around!
Andrew

Welcome!
I am confident this forum will have all your questions answered!

No, but I will post some photos for identification later... :)

Welcome to TF!

Out of curiosity, what does live rock refer to?

Welcome to TF!

Hey there! Welcome! I'll see you around. :)

Hullo, Welcome to TF!

Welcome to tf, like the others say, you can find a lot of info you might need, to know how and what to do when growing CPs can be tedious at times, but you will notice, it is very addictive!
Enjoy your stay!
Steven

Hello and welcome! Can't wait to see pictures of your plant.

Back