What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from CA

Hello, I live in N. California. Great place to grow carnivours! I got into these plants by stumbling upon California Carnivours ( I live 5 minutes away) and bought one and the rest is history! I have a small grow list you can see here: http://z4.invisionfree.com/BACPS/index.php?showtopic=124&hl=. Love to trade with locals. I'm also intrested in cloning techniques. Anyway hello everyone!

Greg

I can't see the grow list.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.

Hello for S. CA.

Hello and welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome neighbor!! I'm bout an hour away from you! :) Welcome to TF!!

:welcome:

Hey Frilleon! Good to see you! (Actually, I really can't, but you know what I mean.)

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I have made a few great trades with some of you and look forward to many more! Also I wanted to bump this and see if anyone is on the playstation network. I have a PS3 and my online ID is the same as it is here (Frilleon). It is a combination between Frilled dragon and Chameleon. I have one of each.

Back