What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, From Rhode Island ( but from PA too)

Hello everyone.......I had a friend tell me how great this site is, and I am just becoming addicted to carnivours...and really need to learn, so here I am.

I love to garden, and havent found a seed, or plant, I wont try. I love a challenge in growing....

I live In Rhode Island but grew up in PA, and plan to go back as soon as my two teenagers grad from high school.

I am looking forward to learning alot from you ALL, but wont be able to trade for some time, as I am just starting out........unless someone wants other types of plants.

Off to read the forum !!

Welcome to the forum! You came to the right place to learn the world of carnivores. Do you have any CP's yet? If you post a list of the plants you have to trade you might get some offers! anyways look forward to trading with you in the future. Happy Growing

Hey! Welcome to TF!

What area of RI are you in?

welcome to TF!! i've been into cp's for about 5 months now, and it really gets addictive, there's loads of info here, so get informed and if you still have q's, then ask away.

Thank you for all the great welcomes !! I am located in Bristol RI, which is on the water.......Jimmy...do you have a reason for asking ?

If anyone here is from Mass, Id love to know if you belong to the carn group they have...I went to the flower show last season and they had a stand there...

Welcome to TF! Where in PA? Our family spent 5 years in the Reading area. We even had Taylor Swift in our church before she became famous!

Yay! Kym! Your finally here! Welcome to the forums! You sure got some reading to catch up to!

Kamil

I am located in Bristol RI, which is on the water.......Jimmy...do you have a reason for asking ?

I lived in Newport, RI for a year. Didn't really do much while I was there, and missed out on some great opportunities while I remained ignorant of Terrafourms and CP growers in New England (as well as the NECPS). Don't miss out like I did! ;)

Welcome to TF! Where in PA? Our family spent 5 years in the Reading area. We even had Taylor Swift in our church before she became famous!

Welcome! ... autograph please? :) :-)).. im not kidding. :(

To Billy Chendra

I lived Outside of Pittsburgh, but have family all over the state...and I get back as often as possible.

Id love to learn more about NECPS, I am sure they had a stand at the flower show last season, and I plan on stopping by again this year if they have a stand, to ask more questions.

Jimmy, were you stationed in New Port ? I go there often...there is a LOT to do in New England.

I have been trying to read the forums, not posting much, just trying to learn all I can...Promise to join in on the talks ESP once all the plant names are no longer GREEK to me...LOL

Cant beleive more of you didnt support the STEELERS....*sigh*

woohoo!! A Rhode Islander!! Welcome!

The NECPS has a meeting this Saturday at 12:30 at the Roger Williams Park botanical garden. Stop by if you can!!

A belated Welcome! :welcome:

Welcome!!!!!

Why do you guys always do these meetings on a Saturday when a poor chef can't make it... :(

Ohhh, I am sorry........didnt see the post in time..........do you know, will they be at the flower show this weekend ?? I really was hoping the would be, so I could get more info !

Back