What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello,from singapore

hello..i'm new here and from singapore..hope to learn more about insect eating plants and maybe find something i most wanted here..a cephalotus!!they're sooo cute..aren't they?:-D

welcome ! ne hao ma? :) :welcome:

thanks for welcoming guys..Halt,i'm fine thank you..btw,u are asking me in chinese..perhaps u could learn a new language from me,"apa khabar?"(how are u?)hehe

regards,
Anne

welcome to tf! you'll be able to learn a lot from this site, it always amazes me as to how people from all over th world enjoy this great hobby!
Good luck on finding a ceph, i just got two leaf cutting a couple weeks ago and am very happy with them, they're just leaves for now, but i hope they turn into a great plant, or two if they both make it!

thanks blokeman,i finally found someone locally who may have some of those cute plants to spare..i'm thinking of getting more than one juz in case either one didn't do well in my care as i'm still a greenhorn in this cephcare business..hehe..

Welcome and give Cindy a shout. She's in your neighborhood and a great grower also !

:welcome:

Hiya! Welcome to TF! :welcome:

Hi and welcome to TF! I'm sure you will find a wealth of knowledge here. Good luck on the ceph hunt!

wow!!look at all the warm welcomes..thanks guys..i'm sure i'll enjoy the 'stay' here..hihi :)

Back