What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from MA

hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, but not to carnivorous plants. I got back into them relatively recently (2 yrs ago) after many years layoff. It seems like everyone here is good at growing cp's, and the cp community is larger than I remembered. Glad to meet some experienced growers!

Any growers from MA/ metro-west area here? I am from the suburbs of Boston. Also a shout out to the people in Montreal! I love the city of Montreal...I have been up many times since Burlington Vermont is close (UVM = school).

-Alex

Welcome! Boston Celtics SUCK! X) lmao, sorry, just had to say that. ... lakers ftw. ._. :-))

Welcome to TF! Lets Go Celtics!

Thanks everyone....

Jimscott, its nice to know some other people like the celtics too, hopefully they get healthy and get on a roll in time for the playoffs.

Halt, I only see the Lakers as Kobe Byrant .....Pau Gasol is soft, and Sasha is a sore loser who doesn't wear green whats up with that? bet he liked the Lakers St. Patricks day hats / T-shirts (really though basketball is just a sport, CP growing is life). CA is a great place to grow CP's isn't it?

uhh for the CP's yea.

Kobe Bryant is not the best on the team. My opinion would be Bynum ;) btw, the wednesday after st. patricks day was national celtics suck day. thats what my friend said. and, all in all, may the best team win :D

haha I havn't heard that about st. patricks day...anyways, yeah may the best team win

Been a fan since the days of Havlicek, Chaney, Sanders, Barnes, Cowens, Howell, Russell, and a 7 footer named Henry Finkel, that no one likely remembers.

Hey and welcome, I am from bristol.

jimscott, power to you for sticking with the celtics / remembering the glory days, I started following them in the late 90's, but I do know some of those names, my friend who I go to games with knows so much celtics history its kinda crazy (he's ranked 3rd most knowledgeable fan out of 1500+/ has seasons tickets and hasnt missed a game in over 3 yrs) . Ant nice to meet you, are you an NECPS member, I'd like to learn more about it?

Back