What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all !

Hi I'm new here Nice to meet all.
I really love CPs and I want to learn exp from all grower.
My name is Minh you can call me as Kai.
I'm 14 years old.
I'm from Viet Nam I just start grow CPs for 7 month my collection not much :-(.
I really like Cephalotus and Nepenthes than other CPs :-O. Hope all will help me to to grow CPs.
Best regards,:-D
Tran Minh.

Welcome to TF In Western NY (Buffalo) we have a community of Vietnamese people. I used to work with a woman named Diana Tran and we had tenants who emigrated from Viet Nam. Once we went to a Chinese restaurant and our waitress was actually Vietnamese... along with some of our co-workers. LOL! Americans wouldn't know the difference!

Thanks all, nice to meet all ! :-D

Yeah, what Capensis said!

Welcome, Kai. One of my favorite book series growing up, Lone Wolf, featured a warrior class called the Kai. It's good to have another international member here. What sorts of carnivorous plants do you currently grow?

xvart.

Thank all again ! I really love Nepenthes more than other but I try to grow all I just grow CPs for 7 month. So I still a newbie. I only grow a little Cps.

where in Vietnam are you in? I used to live in Hanoi about 5 minuets from the lake, and where did you find CP's? iv never actually seen any for sale while i was there

Welcome =]

Hi Nep Lover,
Nice to meet you ! I live in Ho Chi Minh city. I buy CPs from another grower and from MT. CPs just have in Viet Nam for a few month and I was love it, I have to say " wow " nepenthes make me watch it all day.
Thank you.

Thank all !

Back