What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!!!!!!!!! My name is miguel@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there people!!!!! My name is Miguel and I am here to learn it all!!!!. I am a complete beginner to carnivorous plants but I am there for the long haul on learning this trade, in my opinion (which is actually not an opinion but an absolute truth lol) this is 1 of the most exiting and EXOTIC hobbies in our world today that 1 can take on. I would really enjoy chatting with many of you for years to come, I have many interests that I believe many of you will be interested at hehe!, I am a reptile, arachnid, aquamarine, and mammalian enthusiast which I have big plans on buying my 1rst green anaconda asap.(1rst of many many snakes to come in time!!!) carnivorous plants and bonsai culturing is another that I am pursuing, I have plenty of books, I enjoy cars and bikes (02 camaro, 76 coupe deville, zx 14 ninja, chopper & ducati are some of my favs) wine, champagne, liquor I am liking (though I don't know much yet)computers and electronics, chess is my game, I am a very big antique enthusiast, my 3 favorite subjects are art, science, physics, philosophy, psychology and more science, I'm planning to learn how to play the harp, music i do enjoy, weapons from ancient to the ar15 i do like, currently I am a member of 14 different forums (which will increase) and I have inspirations on becoming a successful investor. ENOUGH!!! of this nerd stuff!!! lol I am a true Dragonball, Simpsons, and Gundam fan as well yes yes I will someday win the title of having the "Most complete Simpsons collection" it is more important than anything!!!!. I'd like to gain support on this CP library that I am trying to build, I have posted a thread on the general discussions area titled (CARNIVOROUS PLANT LIBRARY (PLEASE HELP!!) I have a few responses but I'd like to talk to more people, please share what you know to me:-O I'll see u all around!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!

:welcome: to Terraforums.

Good luck with everything, Miguel. :)

wow! You have lots of interests! Welcome to TF.

Welcome to TF!

welcome aboard, as for the library, i don't know how well that'll work out, but it's ambitious! Good luck with this hobby, as it is very addictive, and to me, much more so than any reptile (had a python, turtles, frogs...) but that's just my opinion, and i don't want to raise a debate over what's cooler than what ;)

welcome aboard, as for the library, i don't know how well that'll work out, but it's ambitious! Good luck with this hobby, as it is very addictive, and to me, much more so than any reptile (had a python, turtles, frogs...) but that's just my opinion, and i don't want to raise a debate over what's cooler than what ;)
No worries at all :-O I believe every 1 shares a common ground when it comes to keepiing anything that is EXOTIC, U NAME IT!!!!! I strongly feel that CP plants (as also other avenues like bonsai and ikebana) create the pride and feeling of a fine artist versus the live interactive relation building with reptiles. As we can all see it is all NICE!!!:-O:banana2:

hellloo my name is billly@!! :D

lol. :welcome: youll learn lots here, and get lotsa freebies. occasionaly.

hellloo my name is billly@!! :D

lol. :welcome: youll learn lots here, and get lotsa freebies. occasionaly.
Hello there Billy!!:-O Yes i hope to learn more with this site, before I joined I never thought the carnivorous hobby was this big YEY!!!

I am years away to comming cloe to the grow list that u have, NICE

Back