What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from VA!

Remag

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my o
Hello all, you may call me Remag.

I am a noob on the forum as with growing carnivorous plants. I recently finally found out how to keep my Venus Fly Trap Alive and have about 4 clumps of the plant with some leaf pullings looking good. I also have a purple pitcher plant. They sit happily in my dorm room in front of a window with natural sun and artificial light to promote growth The only other plant I have grown (well grown before I killed it in a death cube) is what I think was a lance leaf sundew. I am from central VA BTW. So far my VFT's look good and are forming new traps and my pitcher recently had a new pitcher open up so I am so proud of them. :boogie: Besides that my pitcher has began to get it's natural purple color from the green it had from the death cube it was in. :-D

My next step is to attempt to grow some VFT seeds, OK, perhaps I'm not that new at growing, just new at keeping them alive for long periods and knowing enough info to keep them alive.

:welcome: to TF, Remag! :-D :wave:

Welcome to TF!

Thanks everyone. :D

welcome :D

Yep.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get a VFT like the one in Tran's avatar picture?

XD In your imagination? that is a graphic designed VFT so it doesn't "really" exsit :)
I hang out in VA most of the time. which part of VA are you from?

Hey and welcome to the forums Gamer.

VFT's are the start, soon you'll be an addict.

Back