What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I crazy?

Chomp

Oops
A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that I was sleeping with my adealea, and hugging it like a teddy bear. then I woke up and ran over to my terra to make sure that the sundew was where it should be.

So what do you think guys, am I addicted, crazy, or both?

Eh, not really. I had a dream a two days ago a lot weirder than that.

you call that crazy? wait until you do that in real life. ;)

Dreams are just your subconscious drawing and things that you know, happened to you, or you heard about. So what I get from it is that you really like your Sundew and would protect it. CPs are more like pets then plants because they have to get fed or obtain food. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Being addicted to your plant is not as bad as some other addictions and everyone is crazy.

Dreams are just your subconscious drawing and things that you know, happened to you, or you heard about. So what I get from it is that you really like your Sundew and would protect it. CPs are more like pets then plants because they have to get fed or obtain food. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Being addicted to your plant is not as bad as some other addictions and everyone is crazy.

That is a very good point, but you know that I said all of this as a joke, right?

You are crazy, Chomp. You are confused, too. Wrong section? ;)

:-))

If you remind yerself about what happened that day, then you should have new dreams, not the ones you've already experienced. Many people can "live their dreams" fer reals! When they dream, they are completely aware of it and can control everything, they can even dream at will. I'm not sure many practice this art but... idk seems pretty cool. You gotta make your brain seem like your dreams are very valuable to you, because after you wake up; you lose them. That's where memory loss comes from, your brain doesn't think that the info you gain is important....i think.

That is a very good point halt, but I don't exactly value being tickled in my bed, then opening my eyes to find that there is a green martian with big yellow eyes the size of dinner plates tickling me, then once I scream, it screams too, and then I wake up to find another one in my bed tickling me. (yes... I had that dream very often when I was young; sometimes the cycle of the dream would continue for a while, but I always end up screaming in my bed and randomly waving around to make sure there are no tickling space aliens)

Those kind of dreams I don't value. LOL

ive had dreams about my plants many times, but not sleeping with them...just them being insanely large mature flowering female hamatas, villosas, edwardsianas, you name it lol just every species of nepenthes male and female at my hands....man. it would be heaven.

one time i had a dream i was growing giant mutant flytraps in my yard. they looked like a head of iceberg lettuce but with rows of teeth on every leaf and everything. they unfurled like a flower and when they caught something they would close just like a flower in reverse. man, it was awesome. they were wicked lookin!

Back