What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antechron returns

Hello everyone! Some of you may remember me from a long time ago. Some of you may also remember that I suddenly became an innactive member. Well, I went down to Brazil, and now I am back. I asked my mother to take care of my plants while I was away and she did a much better job than i ever thought she would have. I returned to see that only a small portion of my plants had gone south (like me ...) and died (NOT like me). I also returned to look at my collection and think "hey, I don't remember ANYTHING about these!!!" I noticed a certain plight with my remaining neps (ventrata and Raff.) and thanks to this site, I identified some spider mites attacking them. So, I hope all will go well. Thanks to all of you who, in the past, helped me build my small collection of plants I hope to aid the current members and continue to be aided by you.

I figured that as nearly 2 years had passed, it was worth another introduction.
your friend,
-Isaac

Hey man. :)

Welcome back!

Good luck with the mites, and I think it's about time for a CP photo update from you. ;)

hello, I don't know you because I joined this year... :p But welcome back anyway! :-D

Welcome back. :)

Back