What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all!

Hi everyone, my name's Mia. :wave:

I'm a regular over at flytrapcare.com and thought I'd invade this place too. ;) I'm pretty new to CPs, got my first VFT in early October. I also have an adult D. capensis now and some capensis alba seedlings that were my very first germination attempt. I'm THRILLED that I got it done right on my first try!:boogie:

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome To TF Mia. Very nice to meet you. Hope your thanks giving was a great one

welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF!

Wow-oh-wowie, another gal! :boogie:

I was starting to feel unique. :p

Hi, Mia, welcome to TF!

If you are in the Bay Area and are interested in some Sarracenia, I have a bunch of seedlings that I can certainly split. They will be about 3-4 inches this coming spring.

Hiya! Welcome to TF! :wave:

Haha, yeah. There's not many females here in TF.

:welcome: Hello and welcome! What part of California are you in? Northern or southern? There are some great CP societies for you to visit. Great places to meet fellow growers and get great plants too! Anyway if your in the Bay Area check out BACPS, and if your in the LA area check out LACPS!

Back