What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, I am new here. I was referred to this site by spdskr. Right now I only have the basic CPs that are easily gotten from Lowes and local garden centeres. I hope to get other types one day, or maybe even raise a CP from seedingly!

I have a normal VFT, Drosera adele, Cape Sundew, Purple Pitcher, Yellow Trumpet, Primerose Butterwort, and an unidentified Nepenthes.

I used to have a VFT couple years ago, but due to my laziness I gave it tap water when I ran out of distilled and it died.

Anyways, I also have non-cacti succulents. BUT I'm failing miserably at those!! They keep dying, I thought succulents would be great for CO's dry hot weathers, but I'm having so much trouble keeping my collection that I spent over $50 on alive. Jeez. My CPs are doing better than them!

I also have aquariums!

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the addiction ... :-O

You're in the land of Jeremiah ... field trip time .... :banana2:

Eden,

Glad you joined. You will find a wealth of knowledge here.

Duane

Thanks for the welcomes! I hope to expand my knowledge and collection! :)

I followed Eden Marel here from plantedtank.net. I am really interested in this topic, and hope to read and learn from this forum. I don't have a single plant growing at the moment, but I am excited to try :)

Cool!!! Hii! The more Coloradans the better, we have to take over the internet sometimes! Bwahahahaha!!! >:]

Welcome Dave. I'm sure you will learn much from the community here.

A warm welcome to you both!

Do you happen to be familiar with what used to be Solar World, Eden?

Welcome both!

It's just a company based in Colorado. I thought I'd ask ;)

Back