What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from OK!

Hi everybody! So, I'm a completely new to cp's. I got them for a Latin project, starting researching them, and now I'm really pumped. I have P. morenesis, D. Binata and a Judith Hindle Saraccenia. They all seem to be doing fine, I've got them in a pretty big tub, half peat and half mineral free sand, well drained, and lots of light coming through my window. If anyone's got any suggestions, comments, concerns on any of this then please, let me know and I'll jump right on it.

Welcome to TF and go Sooners!

A Latin project? That reminds me of the Family Guy where Stewie uses a mind-control device on Chris and has him go buy a bone saw from the hardware store. "Good day, shopkeep. I require a hand-operated buzzsaw capable of cutting through a human sternum." "What?" "It's for a school project. I'm... some sort of student sent here for... oh, blast, what the devil do they study? Uh, Latin class!"
~Joe

Thanks! Yep, I'm Sooner born and bred, I've lived in Norman all my life.
Haha, yeah, it's kind of a strange idea. We did a project over Roman dietys, I got Gaia, or mother earth, and it seemed like a good excuse to use to get some really cool plants, lol. :woot:

Back