What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

I just wanted to introduce myself since I just joined the site.

I have been keeping and breeding fish four 7+ years and this past year I decided to build a paludarium. Twards the end of the planning stages I decided to get a nep and thanks to some very helpful people (Who I think are members here) I ended up getting a single N. ventricosa. It is doing great ATM but sadly that single plant makes up my entire grow list!

I have started planning an outdoor carnivorous bog garden and I felt that this would be a great place to seek help from people who know what they are talking about!

Thanks for reading,
RazzleFish

Welcome to TerraForums! :welcome:

Everyone starts with one, even if it's the first one you put in your shopping basket of many to follow that day. :bigthumpup:

Welcome! :welcome:

CP's are like Pringles- you can never have just one!

Well, you couldn't have started with a better Nep. Ventricosas are hardy showy and they've been crossed with just about everything out there! I'm sure that it'll soon be joined by other neps. :)

Thanks!

Trust me I have MANY plans in my head with CPs and it's so hard to just choose one! I am hoping that I can finish the fish tank collection with a CP vivarium, but that's another story!

Welcome to TF!

Back