What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to cp and forums.

DSCF0060.jpg

Well im new to the cp and forums, my brother who is here somewhere(rball0406) got me into it and now i cant stop hopefully this picture of my beginner terrarium posts cuz like i said im new and have lots more pics once i figue it out.

haha.. rball's brother. We've heard so much about you. Glad you could join the big family here at TF.

welcome to TF. The terrarium looks good, but you may need more light. :)

Welcome! There is alot of Info here!

Welcome to TF!

hey bro. about time u got started on the forum.

ha i was ready forever ago took weeks for them to approve me.

New to forum

I am new to this forum. I attempted to post a long message here, and was logged off and the message lost in the ether. Hello to all!! More to come if this one works.

It worked this time, perhaps there is a time out limit or something. Anyway, I recently perhaps three years ago, got the bug to try some cp's. So far, most of what I have was sold as maybe, with a generic name.
Two neps from derooseplants via a nursery (hammered in winter, but coming back well) a red dragon vft via mail order, same for a sundew, and a sarracenia purpurea sp p., I think, that is doing very well. My first foray was a unnamed sarracenia and sundew in a terrarium, a sloppy curled up mess, but still alive and kicking.
I am hoping to increase my collection and knowledge thru trades and other interaction with other members here. I have little to trade in cp's but some tropicals and epis, other succulents.

I always enjoy seeing what others are growing, please feel free to pm me with pics or whatever, or mail at gnixon@satx.rr.com. Thanks for being here, thanks for letting me participate. Thanks in advance for helping out when and where you can, and vice versa.

Paul

Last edited:
Back