What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

• Thread starter nya
  • Start date
  • Tags
    offer
Just wanted to say "Hi!" before I went back to being a creepy forum lurker. I definitely have more experience killing plants than keeping them alive, so I can't offer much input into the forums, but I LOVE looking at photos of everyone's beautiful plants so I hope you don't mind my creepy lurking. :blush:

Hi! It's okay to lurk, I mostly lurk too. This is a pretty great place to learn how to keep plants alive. It has certainly helped me out ^_^;;

Welcome to TF!

Welcome! I don't grow any plants anymore and still hang around. Seeing everyone else's plants is good enough for me! Post away I say.

xvart.

Hello all, I am also new member here.

Hi there! As a new member myself I'd like to welcome you too :)

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o0cD1S8S0Bc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Creepy CP stalker?.......EPIC WIN! :awesome:

Lurking FTW. ;) Welcome :)

unfortunately, i am more of the creepy stalker type...

but anywho... that video clip is awesome! & i <3 your avatar gill! lucky star?

But you look so innocent.... like the girl in the Men In Black movie, that Will Smith shot to pieces.

Back