What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi There!

Hello to all! Just getting started here, been a member for just a short while. I have recently gotten interested in cp's in earnest. Dabbled with a few things for a couple of years. Alas, I do not have a lot of cp's to trade. However I do have some tropicals, succulents, and various seeds and whatnot to trade. I imagine it is acceptable to trade "stuff" for plants, and if so, I may do a few posts to that end. If not, will someone advise me? Thanks, and happy growing, or something.:)

meandpatio.jpg

Here is my one lone sundew. (currently has seeds available)
dsf1.jpg

And my S. p
sp.jpg

pc2.jpg
pc1.jpg
This was a small cutting of a nondescript cactus I got from somebody. It grew straight for awhile, then fell over, and kept growing. This year it flowered for the first time.

And my red dragon.
reddragon.jpg

Hope to speak with and connect with a few of you over time.

See ya!

Paul

love that purp dish!

Thanks! I like to work with glass when I can, and that fellow sits on a windowsill. I am big on garage sales, so I find a lot of glass containers, use what I can, maybe make some into terrariums for giveaways.

Welcome Paul! Nice start to the collection. You will only tack on more I am sure of it!

I will be down your way in a few days! Most likely going to eat myself into a BBQ coma.

welcome. happy growing and trading.

And I like this one as well.
gv2.jpg
gv1.jpg
gv3.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Great! It actually rained today! It has not rained more than say a tenth of an inch in close to six months! So this was a good thing. I collected eleven gallons and have maybe eight more in buckets. If you get near the SA area, and want to, send a message. Maybe we can get lunch or something.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Thanks! Appreciate it.

Welcome to TF!

Hey Paul, I would be glad to trade plants for stuff. I have mostly sundews for trade, but maybe a few mexican pings too.

Right now I'm mostly interested in electronic parts and information. By your screename, it seems you have been diving? Well, I enjoy metal detecting and could use some things form the beach, namely a sand scoop if you happen to have one ???

Anyway, let me know!

-Ian

Welcome to Terraforums.

xvart.

Welcome to TF! I am, provided everything goes okay financially, going to be attending UTSA this Fall, so I will be right in town with you!

Happy growing!

Back