What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Milan, Italy

Hello everybody!
My name’s Davide and I’m from Milano, Italy.
I’m member of italian "Rexplants" forum, english CPUK and some others more, now ready to start a new carnivorous adventure on the other side of the earth!
I'm carnivorous grower from many years, expecially about genus cephalotus, heliamphora, sarracenia, dionaea, I love very much nepenthes too but they've a big defect.....tend to grow too much in relation to my little space available! :-D

Hope to learn here more and more, bye!

Welcome aboard Davide,
Board can always use another experienced grower!

Howdy Davide! Is Rexplants the forum that Aga runs? He drops by here every now and again. I get the impression there's a pretty active growing community in your area.
Welcome. :)
~Joe

Howdy Davide! Is Rexplants the forum that Aga runs? He drops by here every now and again. I get the impression there's a pretty active growing community in your area.
Welcome. :)
~Joe

Hi Joe,
Yes! Aga is a big friend of mine, yesterday we had a dinner together and tomorrow evening we'll fly to Chester for the EEE-2011 :banana2:

Here you can see Aga (on the back) and me (in the front) during the last EEE-2010 in Leiden...

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8775/44596159285330966014857.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

44596159285330966014857.jpg

Welcome to TF!

Back