What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone said I had to

• Thread starter Crofthulhu
  • Start date

Crofthulhu

ALGEBRAIC!
so here is my intro.

Welcome me now.

Welcome Crofty! :D I remember seeing someone with a similar avatar and name on the flytracare forumms! Is that you? o_O Anyways...Welcome! :-D

Welcome, cuthulu! We will be nice to you if you don't smite us.

Welcome Croft! :boogie:

Hi :wave:

Nice vft :awesome:

welcome.. you'll have plenty in common with the member Cthulhu138 probably. :rolleyes:

Welcome to TF!

Yo dude, yay another Washingtonian!

:welcome:welcome to TF

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Yo dude, yay another Washingtonian!

Ahh yes! You are not (too) far from me as I am in Shoreline. I always get excited when people on forums are so close to me.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Ahh yes! You are not (too) far from me as I am in Shoreline. I always get excited when people on forums are so close to me.

Yeah, its always fun to find other locals :) Do you know about Kristoff's new PNW Cp society? The first meet n greet/bbq/plant swap is at his place on the 20th in Puyallup. You should come! I think there is a post about it in the General forum.

Welcome, how much did the Korean melody shark cost you

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Or is it not ur plant

Welcome, how much did the Korean melody shark cost you

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Or is it not ur plant

It's mine, and I paid about ~35$ for it.

Yeah, its always fun to find other locals :) Do you know about Kristoff's new PNW Cp society? The first meet n greet/bbq/plant swap is at his place on the 20th in Puyallup. You should come! I think there is a post about it in the General forum.

I didn't know about that, that sounds really awesome! Maybe I will be able to go!

-Just looked at the thread, sounds fun!

Back