What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well, this is my first post on terraforums. i have been going on this site for a while, and decided to join! i love carnivorous plants, ind i have four right now, a vft, a saarcenia purpurea, drosera scorpiodes, and drosera capensis. i just got the sundews yesterday, but they dont have any dew on them. i guess that i will have to wait for them to grow new leaves. or will the old leaves make new dew? anyways, im happy i finaly decided to join. by the way, how do you post those smiley things?

welcome X, the smilies or emoticons are done from either knowing what characters to put into the textbox, or picking them from a list. :) New leaves should have a nice glistening dew as long as everything else in the climate in right.

Welcome to TF! This is one of my favorite communities on the internet. :)

As for the emoticons, there are two ways you can do it. If you click "Go Advanced" for writing a post, it will give you the emoticon options on the right (don't forget the "More" link at the bottom). The other option which you'll end up learning over time is to use the tag for each one. For instance, the tag for :) is ":" + ")" without the quotes, space, and +. Hope that helps!

Welcome to TF!

Back