What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from oklahoma

Hello

My name is lloyd, and i have recently purchased a couple nepenthes (truncata, bicalcarata, and sibeyanesis X ventracosa, hope i spelled those close to right). I have really enjoyed watching them grow. The truncata and bicalcarata, have both put on a pitcher each since they have been in my care. The hybrid has put on lots of leafs, and one off shoot, but no pitchers. I have have had orchids for a few years. I cant wait to see what all i learn.

Welcome Lloyd! I'm sure you'll quickly find more plants you must have, just liek the rest of us here! Glad ot hear yoru first few are doing well!

Welcome to TF!

:welcome:

Welcome!!

Welcome and enjoy :)

WELCOME! I have a small N. bicalcarata as well growing in a warm terrarium. I still don't know what to do with it when it gets larger; perhaps donate it to my university greenhouse?
What conditions are you growing your bicalcarata in, and how big is it? (just curious).

Welcome home, brother.

Welcome Lloyd :wave: Glad to see you are doing well with your first CPs.

Welcome, there is a lot of information here, enjoy! And good luck with your first CPs.

Back