What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone,
I just put my first terrarium together and its still a work in progress. I currently have a Cephalotus, N. Truncata, King of hearts x Queen of spades Nepenthes ( which my brother gave me) and a Darlingtonia. I am hoping to successful grow all these plants and collect more! This is a very addicting hobby, I have never been into plants but carnivorous plants are just way to cool.

Welcome to TF. :) Those are some serious first plants!

:welcome:
Is your brother on this forum?

:welcome:

When I started growing rare nepenthes like royal truncata where the first priority for me. Congrats and welcome!

My brother isnt actually on this forum I just was looking for information on to help my plants thrive and stumbled upon this forum. From what I have seen everyone is really friendly, so I decided to join! I know they're kind of serious starter plants, but hey they're some of the most appealing plants which got me into this whole thing. I want to get a heliamphora at one point, but I am trying to get some more experience first. Thanks for all the replies everyone :)ds

Welcome to TF!

Back