What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello out there!

tje25

Plant Addict!!
Hello Everyone, This site looks awsome! I'm new to growing nepenthes, but I have experience growing other plants:) I just ordered my first Nep from a vendor and it is supposed to be here on the 30th. He said it had N. maxima parentage, but he didnt know what it was exactly. Lets see if you guys have any ideas...

This is the pic that they had of it on the website:
LHN258.jpg

When it arrives I will take more pics of it and post them in the i.d. forum

Last edited:
Welcome to Terraforums!

1.) We're not allowed to mention vendors on this forum. (I suggest reading through the rules first)

2.) Is that a Poi Dog? If so I think the lineage is very confuddled. Could be some boschiana in there, it looks like.

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome to Terraforums!

1.) We're not allowed to mention vendors on this forum. (I suggest reading through the rules first)

2.) Is that a Poi Dog? If so I think the lineage is very confuddled. Could be some boschiana in there, it looks like.

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Sorry about that, I fixed it. Yes it is a poi dog, And thanks for the heads up! lol

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

I think i see the boschiana too, in the peristome right?

welcome ask any questions you need and someone will give you good answers

:welcome:
Did you get the winterized shipping upgrade or are you taking your chances?

:welcome:
Did you get the winterized shipping upgrade or are you taking your chances?

I did the upgrade, It could snow any day and I wanted to give it its best chance of getting here without problems.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Hello Waterkirby, Nice to see you again lol.

Welcome to TF!

Back