What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Pittsburgh:)

Hello all. My name is Tim and I'm happy to finally introduce myself to the group. I've been on the forum here and there reading all the great information but never had a chance to give a proper introduction. So here I am. I also got a chance to add my growlist...check it out.

I've been growing and enjoying CP's off and on for many years but nothing too serious. Recently I've been reading Stewart McPherson's books and my interest and addiction has really been rekindled. This is a hobby with so much to learn and is extremely fascinating! I hope to be around growing CP's for long time.

Thanks for listening and adding to my addiction;)

Tim Gross

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF :welcome:

Welcome to terraforums!

Welcome!

.... and adding to my addiction;)
Hi Tim,
I'm very familiar with this condition. There are many types of plants to hold your interest.

Enjoy & welcome to TF :boogie:

Thanks for the welcoming guys and gals!

Hi! I live in Pittsburgh, and so does Mikefallen13. I've been trying to get a cp society of pgh together. Hopefully we'll be able to start one soon!

Back