What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to everyone from PA

Hello everyone!
My name is IcEvilBunnies, and I am glad to join your forum!

My affection for CP is still growing, but this interest has hit me suddenly as if it started to rain suddenly on a very hot day. My earliest encounter with CP was with a Venus Flytrap I loved very much as a child, which “died” in front of my eyes during winter and was thrown away (I don’t know how it survived at all since I was watering it with tap water….) .

I am new to CP and have not figured out which kind I like the best (but there are many seductions).

I’m looking forward to being enlightened by your knowledge and becoming a part of this community.:blush:

Welcome to the forums!

tumblr_lsqz5froN01qhr5cmo1_1280.jpg

Evil Bunnies heartily welcome you as well!

thye dont look so evil, just confused that it isnt easter n they've lost all relavency :p

welcome evilbunnies! :D hopefully you will start to collect and share pics of your babies one day. til then, theres plenty of info to obsorb n good people to talk to :)

Welcome! Nice to see another fellow CP grower from PA!

Welcome fellow Pennsylvanian. I'm in the Allentown area. Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF! Speaking of bunnies:

014-3.jpg

Welcome from Red Lion, PA

Welcome to the forums!

tumblr_lsqz5froN01qhr5cmo1_1280.jpg

Evil Bunnies heartily welcome you as well!

Still cant get Scorpius out of my mind...he is creepy even if he is in the most cuddliest pink rabbit suit. Nice one gillza.

Welcome to TF!

Back