What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey so I am a freshman in college, and i've recently taken up an interest in Drosera's. They really are a remarkable plant and I can't stop staring at my new collection. I hope to someday see them in the wild. Anyways, I have a small terrarium and am growing:
-D. Capensis
-D. Nitidula ssp. Omissa X Occidentalis
-D. Adelae
-D.Spatulata, and a
-Ultricularia Livida
This is my new grow list. I can't wait to learn more about this amazing hobbie. I hope to start cultivating pitcher plants and of course more species of Sundews.
Thanks and have a good day!
Joel Berg
Salt Lake City, Utah

97277c6b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Joel!
Seems like you are off to a great start! Hope to see you around!

Welcome and you have a great start!

Welcome to TerraForums! :-D I love D. Adelae, the leaves have such a unique shape (its common name, Lance-Leafed Sundew, describes it pretty well). Looks like you're off to a real nice start in the sundew department!

Welcome to TF! What's your major?

I'm hoping to major in Environmental Science, my focus is on ecology, and sustainable agriculture. But i'm keeping an open mind haha,

Welcome to TF!

I was an Env. Sci major. I had to reinvent myself as a laboratory rat in order to keep being employed.

Back