What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BioZest

zesty.
Hello TF!
I live in RI And have been a meber of the New England Carnivorous Plant Society for two years. I attended the ICPS world show last summer. Right now I'm growing 4 or 5 sarrs, 1 darlingtonia, 1 nepenthes, 1 heli and 1 cephalotus, although I'm looking to grow my collection a bit:jester:...

Anyway good morning from RI!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the experience stimulating and the discussions lively!

Paul

Thanks guys!

welcome to the forum! its a great place to be if you want to grow your collection, there is always someone willing to send for free or trade you a few extra seeds and stuff. since i started on the trading post, i have been able to grow my little collection a bit. you should check it out!

Ryan did Andrew approve of your name change yet ?

Welcome to TerraForums :D

Ryan did Andrew approve of your name change yet ?
yeah I pmed him about it he's going to transfer my old acount into my new one so I still have all my posts and everything.

Welcome to TF!

Thanks Jimscott!

Back