What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone my name is Marta I. I have this passion for CP's for around 3 years and my first aquisition was a N. Ventrata . Since then I felt in love for Nepenthes, I tried to grow other Cp's (Dioneia, Droseras etc...) but I really genuinely prefer NEPENTHES!!!!
I have all of them growing in a windowsill setup turned to South, in my appartement, I grow LL HL all together (please do not blame but I can't provide them other place) what I do for LL is give them a lots of indirect Sun and for HL during the night I open the windows for them (Summer) during the winter I put HL next to the window during night time .
I grow Bical. Ampulla. Albomarginata. Hook. Ventra. Miranda. Truncata "pasian" and Ephippiata .
Now it´s winter time here , so the Hl are happy, LL not so much,but giving pitchers anyway although slowly ...
This forum it's one of the best in my opinion, specially about Nepenthes, it's impressive and sometimes it gets me jeaulous(in a good way of course) :-D I'm a really amateur comparing to you guys but I wanna learn with ya!!!! And I really hope to one day have such beatifull Nepenthes like yours .

Thank you !!

(sorry about my English)

Marta Î.

welcome! nice to meet you.
im jealous you are able to grow lowlanders. i grow a few intermediates and highlanders in my girlfriends window. i just got a nepenthes Reinwardtiana that i am going to try in my own window :0
enjoy the forums!
-J

welcome, Marta!

welcome to TF :)

Nepenthes are undoubtedly the best of all carnivorous plants (waits for the torch and pitchforks to come out) and I am a huge fan as well. I hope you will gain the confidence to try new speices and hybrids as time goes on

Last edited:
Welcome to TF!

Don't listent to Myles, SUNDEWS are undoubtedly the best :)

Hey everyone thank you so much for the kind words! I hope that tomorrow I can show you my windowsill setup in photos :) see u soon .

Myles is right, Nepenthes are undoubtedly the best! ...but stay away from hybrids.:nono:
welcome to TF :)

Nepenthes are undoubtedly the best of all carnivorous plants (waits for the torch and pitchforks to come out) and I am a huge fan as well. I hope you will gain the confidence to try new speices and hybrids as time goes on

Welcome to TerraForums,

Don't listen to the Riff-Raff above, grow whatever you want, all CP'S are cool.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to TF!

Back