Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hey Hey Hey!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cyclopse Hey Hey Hey!

Hello everyone! My name is James im 22, I just moved to Florida from ny to finish up my biology degree. While im down here I have been contemplating starting up a small home nursery. Currently I am working with some nepenthes, tillandsia, orchids, staghorn ferns, and succulents. I figure I would join these forms to find some likeminded people and get some tips. Ohh and I also breed leopard geckos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find a bunch of knowledgable about these topics. Also how did you get into leopard gecko breeding? I've been wanting to do it for a while, but my female and alleged 'male' haven't done anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well when I was 10 I got my first pair but my cat got to my female =(. My male is still with me and kickin though. After high school I did my research and decided to get into it again and picked up some "quality breeders" and here I am today =). If you could get a clear pic of the male in question's vent area I might be able to confirm the sex. Also do you house the pair together?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theWayden View Post
    Well when I was 10 I got my first pair but my cat got to my female =(. My male is still with me and kickin though. After high school I did my research and decided to get into it again and picked up some "quality breeders" and here I am today =). If you could get a clear pic of the male in question's vent area I might be able to confirm the sex. Also do you house the pair together?

This is getting a bit off topic. I think I'll go start a thread in the Reptiles Amphibians and other terrarium dwelling animals part of the forums.

The Most Uncreative Name in the History of Ever Plant Planter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to TerraForums! You don't have to be interested in JUST carnivorous plants. Actually, I am very proud to say that I have many non-carnivorous plants right now, but now I'm on a rant, and I can't stop, and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

*Two hours later*

Anyhow, welcome in to the forums!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with the person above(without all the ranting). Welcome to terra forums, people here are pretty nice and helpful!!! ...Wow, you grow plants I can't grow. LOL

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to TF!