What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Delaware!

Hello all! I'm Nate and I'm new here. I've never kept carnivorous plants before, but I got it in my head that it's something I'd like to try so after a bit of research I went out (to the trusty internet) and ordered myself some different Nepenthes plants. I expect they'll arrive tomorrow, which means I'll have tons of questions in about a week. I've done the reading, don't get me wrong. But first hand experience is better.

A bit about myself, for starters I love reptiles. I currently keep and breed corn snakes and western hognose snakes. I actually plan to keep the new plants in the snake room. I'm hoping the humidity will be beneficial for both parties involved. I also love most animals in general, except cats. I have 2 dogs, a husky and a german shepherd mix. I also have a couple gargoyle geckos.

I'm a sandwich artisan (or sandwich girl if you want to be a wiseguy about it) for a caterer in the city. It's not a bad gig. I get to wear whatever I'm comfortable sweating all over and I get to yell at my coworkers all day for being useless. Stress relief.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to be here. Hopefully I can make some kind of positive contribution.

Welcome to TerraForums!! Be sure to put up some pics of your new neps with those questions :D

Welcome to TerraForums! Maybe if you show off your plants others will show you theirs.

Hello and welcome you came to the right place you will soon find everyone on here to be helpfull with any questions or problems that may arise. So fell free to ask on the chatbox or start a thread with your question.

Thanks guys! Once they arrive and I get my news plants situated then I'll get some pictures up.

Welcome to TF!

Back