1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to TF!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Graham, I am planning to come meet you guys at the Rehder garden tomorrow. I'm short and will be wearing a red shirt. Might have some other family with me as they will want to go shopping in Wilmington afterwards. We just got down to Topsail last night. Drove through a lot of rain and guess what it's raining again. Better that than drought. But it keeps us off the beach.

Bobby, I get out to VIR a few times a year, too. I love the ribs at the track! So good! I love all the food at the tavern.

Wow! There are a whole lot of us right around southern Virginia. We all seem to be like 2 to 1.5 hours apart.
    -- Elizabeth

Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got soaked at Old Dock! As soon as we crossed the gate it started down pouring. And the mosquitoes.... They were over 2 cm long and Jacobo's face was swollen from all of the bites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha! I managed to escape with just one bite from the garden. But were the plants as awesome as you guys described?
    -- Elizabeth

Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossy Girl View Post
    Graham, I am planning to come meet you guys at the Rehder garden tomorrow. I'm short and will be wearing a red shirt. Might have some other family with me as they will want to go shopping in Wilmington afterwards. We just got down to Topsail last night. Drove through a lot of rain and guess what it's raining again. Better that than drought. But it keeps us off the beach.

Bobby, I get out to VIR a few times a year, too. I love the ribs at the track! So good! I love all the food at the tavern.

Wow! There are a whole lot of us right around southern Virginia. We all seem to be like 2 to 1.5 hours apart.
    whoops I shoulda been more descriptive but there was a BBQ joint in danville....I think it was called sweet sugars or something like that.....home made hush puppies and all but agreed about VIR.......Love that track! I doubt the planets will align anytime soon for me to make a meet but nice to know there are more enthusiasts close by to trade with

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossy Girl View Post
    Hahaha! I managed to escape with just one bite from the garden. But were the plants as awesome as you guys described?
    Well, we found a solid red S. minor with pure saturation red windows! There were some really chunky ones, too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey welcome to TF! glad to see more people around this area My bf is from VA as well down towards where you are amusing thats the VA beach area, always if im ever down that way we should try and hunt down some of these bogs lol im sure something might have popped up recently that we dont know about lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cpbobby View Post
    whoops I shoulda been more descriptive but there was a BBQ joint in danville....I think it was called sweet sugars or something like that.....home made hush puppies and all but agreed about VIR.......Love that track! I doubt the planets will align anytime soon for me to make a meet but nice to know there are more enthusiasts close by to trade with
    Haha! You mean Short Sugars? They closed unfortunately. The new best BBQ in town is Checkered Pig. Excellent BBQ if you guys are ever in town. I will be more than happy to trade once I get some more plants. Nothing interesting in my collection right now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wire Man View Post
    Well, we found a solid red S. minor with pure saturation red windows! There were some really chunky ones, too!
    Ohh!! Sounds beautiful! You guys going to post pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Nep Lover View Post
    hey welcome to TF! glad to see more people around this area My bf is from VA as well down towards where you are amusing thats the VA beach area, always if im ever down that way we should try and hunt down some of these bogs lol im sure something might have popped up recently that we dont know about lol
    Lol! It sounds like we have enough people in this part of VA to have a meet up ourselves!
    -- Elizabeth

Grow list

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast