What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from the Dead

Maxx

Someday is not a day of the week.
Somewhere between middle school and high school, I stopped growing plants. I had a filled 4-shelf growing rack and a 40gal terrarium, but somehow my collection just trickled away one by one as I lost interest to keep it going.

Well, now I'm a sophomore in college, and I thought I would start things up again with a little porch collection. Leucophylla hybrids were always my favorite anyway haha.

It's good to be back. Try not to mind the temporary cardboard box stand.

F5BquV9l.jpg

welcome back to the hobby :D

Welcome back! Beautiful plants as well.

Welcome back! Hope the hobby stays with you this time. If you are looking for some sundew seeds I can send you some Drosera tokaiensis seeds to help you get kick started.

Indeed, welcome back! What Nep is that?

oooohhh snap! youre gonna get it now

Enlighten me.
You're not really supposed to say vendor names, because Andrew runs his own shop...

Great plants by the way! Hope you are able to grow your collection to its former glory.:-O

You're not really supposed to say vendor names, because Andrew runs his own shop...

Great plants by the way! Hope you are able to grow your collection to its former glory.:-O

Ah right. Forgot about that.

Back