What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Hola" from Texas

Hello all, figured it was about time for me to get involved with some other CP lovers!
I've got a few cephs, an n. alata, n. sibuyanensis x burkei, two sarracenias, and some Home Depot fly trap rescues. I'll hopefully acquire a heliamphora in the coming months, when it's a little nicer out and I have more time.

Aside from CPs, I've got several succulents around the house, and plan to add some haworthias to the mix.

I photographed most of my CPs here (got a fussy cephalotus that seems to be getting over itself):

http://minus.com/mXtSWIMUf6hrm

Glad to be here!
-Mason

Welcome to TF! What part of TX are you at?

I'm not too far from Keller, I do have a tiny and I mean tiny juv pitcher that fell off a H. pulchella when I was repotting it a month or so ago. If you have the proper conditions its yours if you want it. Its been in that pot for about a month now. Would have to meet up somewhere since its too small to try and mail. If your interested send me a PM and we can figure something out, I'm out in the Keller area on weekends about once a month for random stuff.

DSC_0145 by randallsimpson, on Flickr

Nice to see another DFW area person around, there are only a handful I've found.

Welcome to Terraforums Mason!

Do you know how lucky you are?

There's so many websites I try to make my name "Username" on and I usually have to go with Username12 or something. One time I even had to use Username46 because Username1 through Username45 were taken.

Be grateful for what life has allowed you to have.

I am exceptionally lucky, this is the first time I've ever managed to get "Username," haha

Welcome to TF!

:welcome::welcome:

Just recently joined this forum as well in hopes of learning and growing.

And congrats on getting "Username" Mason ;)

Hello and welcome in :)

Welcome to Tf! Good growing. :)

oops

Back