What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From Indiana

Hi everyone, I have been lurking on here since starting out and learning as I go, but I figured it would be nice to actually participate now and then. A little about me, I started out at the beginning of the year with some easy Drosera sp. and have expanded from there. Some of the plants I currently have are grown indoors and some of the others are grown outside on the deck. I do enjoy it as a hobby, but my main hobby is my aquariums. Currently I have five freshwater planted tanks and one reef tank with no plans of adding more (it may be a bit excessive as is lol). I am also finishing up my undergrad degree in biology (concentrated on ecology) with aspirations of specializing in plant physiology or wetland ecology. I probably won't have much to contribute, but I will continue gaining knowledge and drooling over others plants.

Welcome to Terraforums! Hope to see some pictures of your plants.

Welcome to the forums! Drooling over plants is pretty much standard fare here. ;)

Welcome to TF!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! At some point I will probably post pictures of my plants, but they aren't much to look at since most of them are smaller plants.

Hey there welcome aboard! :)

Back