What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone !
I think some of you may already know me from the CPUK foum where i've been a member now for almost 2 years, but for those of you who don't.... I got into carnivorous plants quite by accident when i went to collect some free plant pots offered in an advert, and i also came away with several species of dionaea, drosera, and sarracenia. From then on, i soon discovered nepenthes and was hooked ! My first plants were a ventrata and a sanguinea which lived happily on the bathroom windowsill of my small apartment. Within 12 months, i had then moved home from South Wales to the North of England, to be with my new partner full time. She has a large garden and it wasn't long before i was getting ideas of a greenhouse. I've been in my new home now for 12 months, and my collection has expanded to over 50 intermediate and highland species and hybrids. And that's only one side of the greenhouse filled. So yeah, you could say i've become addicted ! The dionaea's, dorsera' s, and sarracenia have alas been relegated to a bog garden and left to get on with it.
And that's what now brings me to Terraforums as well, in an effort to try and satisfy my increasing craving for more photos and information of these fascinating plants. So say hello if you know me. Or maybe even if you don't :)

Last edited:
Welcome! :wave:

Welcome! Make sure to make a picture thread of your huge collection! I wanna see it! :D

Thanks everyone. Corky, fancy seeing you here ! :grin:
Sashoke : I'll start a picture thread in time, but all my plants are still quite small as they're all less than 2 year old. I haven't even put any photos on CPUK yet either ! Hopefully next Spring i'll start uploading shots.
However, i've started a grow list thread, so click the link in my sig below if you want to see what i have so far ? Nothing too exciting yet though...

Last edited:
Back