What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from socal

• Thread starter EyeofHeru
  • Start date
I'm glad to be a new member to the forum and look forward to gaining some tips and tricks of the hobby.

Welcome to Terraforums! I live in SoCal too.

Sweet I'm in the Victorville area.

Welcome to TerraForums. It is a bit of a drive for you but the LACPS meets the 3rd Saturday of even numbered months. This month's meeting will be at Cal State University Fullerton. Normally they are held in Alhambra.

Welcome to TF! :welcome:

I live in SoCal as well (when I'm not at college :p). It's a great place to grow CPs, lots of sun for your plants to soak up. :)
Looking forward to seeing your collection!

Thanks. I'll post my collection here pretty soon. It's a small collection I only have ten plants.

Welcome to TF!

Welcome! So cal is a lovely place. I hope I'll wind up there one day. South Arizona is lovely too, but after living in a desert for a number of years, a more tropical setting sure does look pretty.

Welcome. I imagine the Mojave Desert, with its extremes of temperature, both hot and cold, and low humidity and rainfall, must be a challenging place to grow most plants, particularly carnivorous plants.

Back