What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please allow me to introduce myself

Hello,

I have been a member here for a short while, but would like to introduce myself a little further.

I have been a professional horticulturist for about 20 years off and on, and currently serve as a horticulturist as Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden in Richmond, VA. I have been working there for about 5 years.

Part of my many responsibilities include the management of the bog garden, which includes a substantial collection of carnivorous plants. I did not really know too much about CP's at the time when I took over the job, but it was pretty much love at first sight.

I also own and operate an ecologically centered landscape contracting business promoting the fact that landscapes can be beautiful as well as beneficial to the world around.

Long story short, but I am now growing, hybridizing, and generally fawning over a large personal and professional collection of CP's.

I am also serving as the Vice President of NASC.

I am happy to be here and pleased to support the cause of habitat preservation as well as the fun of CP cultivation.

I look forward to dealing with all of you.

Thanks,

Jay

Greetings Jay! I am very glad to see you as a member of Terraforums, I look forward to your insight on future (and past) topics. :water:

Back