Thread: Please allow me to introduce myself

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Please allow me to introduce myself

I have been a member here for a short while, but would like to introduce myself a little further.

I have been a professional horticulturist for about 20 years off and on, and currently serve as a horticulturist as Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden in Richmond, VA. I have been working there for about 5 years.

Part of my many responsibilities include the management of the bog garden, which includes a substantial collection of carnivorous plants. I did not really know too much about CP's at the time when I took over the job, but it was pretty much love at first sight.

I also own and operate an ecologically centered landscape contracting business promoting the fact that landscapes can be beautiful as well as beneficial to the world around.

Long story short, but I am now growing, hybridizing, and generally fawning over a large personal and professional collection of CP's.

I am also serving as the Vice President of NASC.

I am happy to be here and pleased to support the cause of habitat preservation as well as the fun of CP cultivation.

I look forward to dealing with all of you.

Southern Tongass Rainforest, Alaska
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings Jay! I am very glad to see you as a member of Terraforums, I look forward to your insight on future (and past) topics.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: