What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here :)

Hey guys I'm new here, just saying hi looking around. Looks Like a great place you guys got here. I collect all types of plants mostly rarish and exotic.

f741589b3d81bb51df56b4014aeaa24c.jpg

This nepenthes is my newest baby, not so rare or exotic but I didn't have a nepenthes so I grabbed it. Not sure how old it is I've only had it just over a month.

Welcome! Are those wires that you have around the tendrils of your pitchers?

Welcome to TF!

Yes some were curling, I made wire brackets they rest very nicely on the pictures and don't hurt them in fact I'm havi g some trou les witch my pitchers dying and the ones with wires look the best, it's a plant wire with a soft coating.

Yes some were curling, I made wire brackets they rest very nicely on the pictures and don't hurt them in fact I'm havi g some trou les witch my pitchers dying and the ones with wires look the best, it's a plant wire with a soft coating.

:welcome:

Nice creativeness with those brackets

Thank you :D couldn't figure out what to use for the longest time then I sat down and made those things and blam they are strait

I'm a bit late in welcoming you but, welcome!

Back