What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Los Angeles

Hello, I've been growing CP's on and off for quite a while now; close to around 10 years! I've been lurking here for almost a year now before making an account but I have ~50 VFT's, countless numbers of dews, and I actually just got started with Sarracenia for the first time! I never knew they grow so fast. But that's just a quick blurp about me before I head off to class!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome.

>~50 VFT's

Yikes! Don't tell your neighbors. You will be suspect if their pets go missing.

Welcome.

>~50 VFT's

Yikes! Don't tell your neighbors. You will be suspect if their pets go missing.

Hahah yeah, I have no idea how I ended up with so many and I suspect I may have doubled that this summer. I see some divisions in my plants:-O

If you have not yet been to a LACPS meeting, I strongly suggest it. The next meeting is in December. If you have been to a meeting or two, then I hope to see you at the next meeting.

Jason

Awesome, and welcome! Always happy to see experienced growers plugging into the community!

Welcome to TF!!!!:welcome:

Ramon:D

Back