What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My name is Morgane, I'm 23 and I started growing carnivorous (and other) plants since last August. I already liked plants before, but the fact that I lived in a north oriented student room with a tiny window kept me from growing anything else than a bonsai. Now I live in a south-west oriented appartment, and I'm going wild ! My boyfriend shares my love for plants, and we are growing various species : Two nepenthes (ventrata and rebecca soper), three sarracenias (a hybrid, a purpurea and a leucophylla), a monsteria, begonias, orchids, aloe vera, ferns, sundews, a venus flytrap (but my boyfriend kind of fried it so I think it's going to die :( ), the bonsai, ivy, and a clusia. I'm also trying to grow trees from chestnuts and hazelnuts. And I was recently offered a tillandsia caput medusae, which I love unconditionally.

I'm currently finishing my master's degree in biomedical sciences, and will be starting a PhD in september. Not plants stuff, spinal cord stuff. Anyone interested can message me, I'll spare the details to the others : D Apart from taking care of and checking at my plants, my hobbies include drawing, reading (fantasy, science fiction), currently learning german, and probably most of all hanging out with friends. I love meeting new people, so don't hesitate to message.

Anyway, this is getting too long. If you have any question, just ask !

Welcome to TF!

Back