What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! New enthusiast from N. California!

I currently reside in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range. Zone 9.

Only until recently have I been intrigued by the beauty of carnivorous plants. Now, I have a chance to grow my own! Hoping to become a vigorous part of the community. I'm also interested in Peppers. Peppers being the first type of plants that I grew very fond of, I recently tried exploring other plants. Hence, my being here. Growing carnivorous plants is a very fun hobby! I love watching them grow and progress throughout all of their different stages. This year will mark my very first time growing: Nepenthes, Dosera, and Sarracenia.

Post Scriptum- I am very interested in trading my various types of peppers for bug eating plants! message me if you're interested too!

Welcome to terraforums. You might want to look into darlingtonia, I know that a population grows in some mountains somewhere in California.

Welcome to TF

Back