What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New From Missouri

Hi!
My name is Shelby and I am from the Kansas City area! I have just recently gotten into Carnivorous plants and have a few kinds of saras, one vft and... more neps than anyone that is just starting out should admit to. I love neps. I look forward to growing and learning on these forums and maybe finding more things to hoard.. I mean love. Maybe some cephs and.. more neps and.. some pings.. and all the things? lol

Welcome to terraforums :welcome:

Now admit to how many neps you have :jester:

Uhm.. Now? 10.. in something like 2 months.. if one makes it :/ and some seeds but .. I don't know if those will germinate for me but we shall see. Among a few other things.. I think I need a bigger table and like.. 10 more neps if you ask me :p

That's definitely more than I have. Good growing!

Thank you, you too and nice retic I do believe :)

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a retic, but it's not mine. I only have a California kingsnake and a crested gecko. You got any reptiles?

Last edited:
I bred cresteds years ago (like.. 6 years ago) for a couple years before that too. I have some left and a Brazilian Rainboa Boa and a chahoua and a gargoyle gecko. Not half as much as I used to but a few lol

Back