What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEMBERS PHOTOS!  Let us see you!

Syllius

Just a couple...

From '92 or '93:
----------------------------------
Syllius.jpg

Wife, Amy, and I, in '08:
DSCF16072.jpg

God, life is good. =)

changed my mind this one is better:
DSC_00020001_7.jpg

I really, REALLY cringe at doing this, but in lieu of the impending Royal Wedding (to which I am indifferent) I thought I would finally reveal myself with the following 2 photographs. I always seem to pull weird faces when people take photographs, and, well, I just generally have weird photos. I have better pre-brace photos when I can smile propperly and look normal/more like me, but they're a few years old now :/

teamorgan.jpg

morganstrawberry.jpg

I take Astronomy as an extra subject after school, and I do it with a really good friend of mine. During the breaks we can eat food, etc, so I thought it would be funny to bring in queen mugs and drink tea and strawberries. There are a series of weird photos showcasing the event, but these are the best(or worst)!

morganeyes.jpg

A friend took this in Art as a rough observation to go with their art history of strange photographic portraits. I have really blue eyes, and I thought this is illustrated quite well in the photo.

morgansandwhich.jpg

Another person taking art photos earlier this year. Contrast is waaaayyy too high, it was bitterly cold and the middle of winter, but it looks like summer lol. It's a more general view. And in England we all have to wear school uniforms, so don't think I go arround like that by choice!

If my hair looks to be in almost the same shape in all the photos, it's because it's like a memory metal, but with hair. It doesn't really change shape, no matter how much you mess around with it. LOL I wish I had some less bizzare photos of myself :blush:

20 years ago.. living in Cozumel, Mexico with my father. Photo taken on a scuba diving exhibition somewhere in the Gulf.

SCUBA-Buddy.jpg

changed my mind this one is better:
DSC_00020001_7.jpg

OMG that shirt is amazing-colored!!

...ima sneak in here with an edit and post some pics ;)

thinkin' with fading purple hair
Photo4.jpg

couple years ago when my hair was shorter
PhotoMeMar09.jpg

and a couple months ago after getting slick new glasses :awesome:
Photoon2011-03-14at1618.jpg

Last edited:
a more recent pic.
292392_10101534080846506_1877443757_n.jpg

Last edited:
My trip to Vegas this past year. I'm not sure, I think my girlfriend might be with me just because of my massive winnings... ;)

Here's a shot of me, while recently at work in Monterey. Behind me, is Cannery Row and the bay, immortalized by John Steinbeck -- even though he described the place in his novel, in less than glowing terms (censored by Terraforums, of course):

"Cannery Row in Monterey in California is a poem, a stink, a grating noise, a quality of light, a tone, a habit, a nostalgia, a dream. Cannery row is the gathered and scattered, tin and iron and rust and splintered wood, chipped pavement and weedy lots and junk heaps, sardine canneries of corrugated iron, honky tonks, restaurants and ***** houses, and little crowded groceries, and laboratories and flophouses. Its inhabitants are, as the man once said, "*****s, pimps, gamblers, and sons of *****es," by which he meant Everybody. Had the man looked through another peephole he might have said, "Saints and angels and martyrs and holy men," and he would have meant the same thing . . ."

What I was packing that day after diving were giant kelp sporophylls (the reproductive blades of Macrocystis pyrifera) which are used in various bioassay -- environmental -- tests . . .

-1-3.jpg

Last edited:
Me.....when I'm not wearing my supervillain outfit and terrorizing the good peeps of TF. :mwahaha:

MarkJr_6-1-11.jpg

I guess i'll add my ugly mug to the 9000th page of this thread.

Snakes think human heads make mighty fine play grounds
3942908258_5473481a06_o.jpg

A rare good shot of me, dressed up at ZomBcon '10, with Malcom McDowell(one of my fav actors, yay!)
5127050555_3273eb90ce_o.jpg

Olldddd photo(you can tell by the hair. lol) of me messin' with a gator @ The Reptile Gardens in SD.
BrieGator.jpg

Also old photo from the South Dakota trip. Me pretending to be a mountain goat in the Badlands..
BrieBadlands2.jpg

And doing what I do best at the grand canyon
3985464450_33a73d9a6c_o.jpg

Last edited:
@Adam: OMG you know Brie too?! Isn't she just the best?! I know her from our shared herp interests- she's been my idol since highschool. I squeed hard when she popped up here :lol:

@Brie: :wave: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *again* :p
About snakes on heads = I know, right?! All of mine are so skilled at pulling out my ponytail so they can have more fun, lololol.
Sheba bein' my crown:
Photo_070509_002-1.jpg

@Adam: OMG you know Brie too?! Isn't she just the best?! I know her from our shared herp interests- she's been my idol since highschool. I squeed hard when she popped up here :lol:

@Brie: :wave: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *again* :p
About snakes on heads = I know, right?! All of mine are so skilled at pulling out my ponytail so they can have more fun, lololol.
Sheba bein' my crown:
Photo_070509_002-1.jpg

Well I kinda knew her, but now I will know her well! I saw the pic of her rainbow fungia and was like "wow".
Oh, cute Liz!

Haha, so, not the most flattering photo, as my iPhone camera hates me, but this is me. Again.
260477_1795827010701_1090476359_31583065_2094557_n.jpg

Me and FlytrapLady5 (Lois Ochs)
IMG_4721.jpg

Older picture of me, the only decent one I've found :)

IMG_5003.jpg

Last edited:
I care CreatureTom.. Skating was also my first love. ;) These are from way back before I had full sleeves. You can see the yearly progression of tattoos in the pics.

untitled2.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

I should take another pic of myself with my COD:BO car cam.

<3<3
IMG_1492.jpg

Walking around at Carkeek Park. All up in Nature's guts.
556db780.jpg

Back