What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEMBERS PHOTOS!  Let us see you!

o7nl1j.png

When I had my mohawk!

28qqhya.jpg

Me now&my 2 friends, growing out my hair to do something crazy and edgy in the summer!

I'm sure my old pic is gone, so here's a more recent one of the bad guy

mabs.jpg

This is me, taken just now. I took it with my cell phone because I don't have my digital camera around. I'll try to post a pic of me with the digital camera. I'm holding my Venus Fly Trap.
043008_2056a.jpg

Best pic of me, ever is here BCK's profile

And yes, that really is me, and on one of my better days, I might add.

Here are some recent photos of me, some are blurry.

Yeah, I have long hair but I wash it everyday, I am not unkept.

Here is me and a wild N. lowii

Murud_N._lowii_Jeremiah_Harris_3.jpg

And me with my pride and joy
2008-1-1_rajah%20(232).jpg

In keeping with my theme of pics with CP pics, here I attempt a goodwill offering of an italian hoagie with a sarracenia purp.

feedme.jpg

the photo is hanging in the cafeteria of a Children's Hospital of all places!

newer pic. still old but w.e xD im not goth...just getting that out!!! metal head people...METAL HEAD lol. i work at Hot Topic though, i mean come on, ive got an image to keep up ;D
210830.jpg

heres me. just like 2 weeks ago. right before me and my gf went to VA for vacation. she straightened my hair btw haha
gfgfgfgff.jpg

Well if you can't beat em, join em they always say. I refuse to be responsible for any eye related injury that this photo might cause.
me002.jpg

Well here is another pic of me and my other favorite pastime, guitar! Scuse me while I kiss the sky!
BogsTerrariums016-1.jpg

Here's one of me and Ozzy
4cdd.jpg

And me doing the bass solo at the begining of N.I.B.
d14a.jpg

I got some hippie pics but I'll have to dig them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me aka Barracuda_45 & hubby JR on the left with "Red Hot Cherry" and GP_Princess Jen on the right with her Grand Prix. Hubby and Jen both set new times at the track this past weekend..:boogie:
picsfrom08077.jpg

Winners circle 1st place trophy/win 9 sec class CONGRATS HUBBY!!
Me & hubby, GP_Princess Jen on the end and on the bottom row is the anouncer and 2 of our members.
JRs1stplacetrophywin9secclass.jpg

Finally got to go to the beach again last weekend.

new14-1.jpg

Been here a while, guess its time to actually get a picture up here.
100_1746.jpg

^me

Here is a pic of myself in front of VFT Guy in San Jose's plants. Thanks Steve ! I need to dig up the one at Phil's place too. You both were gracious enough to allow me to check out your places.

Chris.jpg

Older photo slightly hairier legs...... Sorry for the psychological damage......

Hotness-1.jpg

1z5lslg.jpg

Okay, I could possibly need help for what I just saw.
Please kill me now.
Oh, and there's a pic of me.

Here's a pic of me on Halloween, smiling a little too much :D Everyone kept asking me if the blood was real or fake.
Stuff002.jpg

Last edited:
Back