What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to buy U. longifolia & U. sandersonii (white or blue)

Hey all,

Looking to buy:
  • Utricularia longifolia
  • Utricularia sandersonii
  • Utricularia sandersonii 'blue'

Thank you!

i've got the U sandesonii blue ready to go. $15 including shipping.

Is this how i respond? the rules seem a bit unclear.

First off, thanks so much for the quick response!

Rules state that you and I make an agreement on price and product, and once an agreement has been met, you will need to post in the Looking to buy SOLD forum so that I can respond to it and buy through it.

However, not ready for an agreement here. For $15 including shipping, how much U. sandersonii are we talking about and are you shipping it potted?

The price seems high, but perhaps this is a great deal with a bit more information on what I would be getting from you.

I would take a 1-inch plug as well. Doesn't need to be a huge established plant. Especially with U. sandersonii, it spreads good and well without needing to start with a whole lot of it.

Thanks, Natch.

Still looking for all three in case anyone is wondering. I had some good offers but looking for someone with all three available to make it easy on shipping. If I can't get all three, the only one I am willing to pay for individually at this point is just U. longifolia

I will end this thread next Monday if there are no more offers.

Thanks all!

These threads automatically go away after 1 week of no reply.

Ahhh just thought the forum was very unused. Okay. Since I just reset the timer with this, I will be looking for another week.

Thanks all in advance! Really appreciated the replies so far!

Back