User Tag List

Thread: LTB: Nepenthes argentii

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LTB: Nepenthes argentii

Hello all,

This is certainly a very long shot, but I am always looking for N. argentii. I don't care if its BE or AW clones, seed grown, seed, whatever. If you have N. argentii DNA that is alive and growing/can be grown, I will pay you handsomely for it.

For a very small plant I will pay a realistically absurd amount.

For a larger established plant I will pay an absolutely unreasonable amount.

I am also willing to trade ANY plant and or plants in my grow list to supplement the transaction or make it happen.

I will also consider offering my first-born child, or various internal organs.

Thank you.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just had to laugh at what you wrote! You sound like some of the kids in my prog who tell me "they will literally die!!" if they dont get a certain plant they see in a book or online somewhere i really hope u find what yout looking for without having to give your first born child tgat is lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Money is crass and boring but how old is your first born? Or maybe something less substantial but more long term... your immortal soul perhaps? Hmmmm? Yesss, I think we may be able to come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. If I could just get you to sign right here? Yes, that's right, right on the dotted line...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol when i was younger my fried and i got suspended from school by asking people if they wouldmind give us their souls and they would sign a paper. Lol it was too funny explaining that to my parents