User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fungicide on Mint?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are mushrooms and other fungus growing on my mint seedlings. I water them about once a week and have them in a south window but I don't know why it is growing on them. I was going to pull the mushrooms out and spray some of my Cleary 3336 on it. The thing is when they get big enough I will be using them for tea and other things. So will it be ok to use the fungicide or will it kill me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uh..

mushrooms growing indoors? seems kinda odd.. like a very wet situation or something else that is out of whack and probably also causing the fungus problem you see.

anyway.

I would not advise using cleery3336. It is not labelled for use on food as is the case for just about all systemic fungicides that I can think of. For obvious reason they can't be washed off.

Before dousing plants you really need to figure out what it is you have. Not all chemicals will cure all problems and sometimes a simple adjustment in environment is all that is needed to fix a problem.
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll just move them outside during the day when it's warm and bring the pots inside at night. I'll see if that help them with the extra air circulation.