What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wouldnt you like this in a Tropcal green house!

I think a lot of the species of Rafflesia are also very host specific, growing only in particular plants. Usually large liana or tree species.

I had the trouble with mine that it was slightly leggy but this year it is really fat and alot stronger looking. It didnt grow any taller but the new petiole is bigger in width. Mine is about to move itself back in sidde for the winter.

Wow strange seeing Amorphophallus collectors here! I myself have an A.bulbifer and an A.prainii! I hope to soon (this fall) to expand with getting some more along with some more CPs! Strange how all my plant interests somehow connect!
laugh.gif

i grow many different types of plants i have lots of aroids - which contain amorphophallus, alocasia colocasia and many others though these are just my favorite aroids. i grow cact , fruit trees and basiically anything you could think off.

Which Amorphophallus do you have? I’m interested in seeing what people have in there collections!

i grow konjac, bulbifer, paeoniifolius, titanum. i am going to try others next spring. i just finished pulling my konjac out of its pot and it weighed in at 7.5 pounds.
oh.gif
going to get its picture.

Back