What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mimosa pudica - video

Nice!

Holyshiz! How cool and amazing and i love it! :-D

uh oh... I gto an email:

Dear DevonBlomquist,
Your video, mimosa pudica seedlings - reactions, may have content that is owned or licensed by Blanco y Negro.
No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

honestly, I don't really know what i should do here... it didn't take the video down or anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the commenst by the way!

Hmm, weird. Did you read the "Content ID Matches" section to see what it said? The song that's playing is by a different musician, right? Maybe one of the words in the video's title is similar enough to a song by Blanco y Negro that computer AI picked it up. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Anyway...awesome video!!

haha.. yeah I'm just gonna leave it and see if anything happens.

And thankyou. :)

Nice video! I have no luck with these. I can get them to sprout in water then plant them up. Most die at this point. The ones that do survive will produce a couple of leaves and die for no apparent reason. Every year I buy seed and attempt to grow these, every year I fail. I just don't get it. I just bought some more seed, gonna give it another shot, maybe they'll like miracle grow soil.

The song that's playing is by a different musician, right? Maybe one of the words in the video's title is similar enough to a song by Blanco y Negro that computer AI picked it up. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
I believe that Blanco y Negro are the record company for Yolanda Be Cool, DCUP No Speak Americano, which appears to be the music in the video.

Nice job. Personally, I think they're cutest at that age.
~Joe

Now a topic with memosa's i have a ? i have 2 that grew all summer, flowered once then the temps droped and now its winter. Well ? being, all the leaves have fallen basically as the leaves on the trees had outside. The center main well pricker stem is still 2 feet tall and green it hasnt been outside jsut on my proch wich stays aroung 50 for a low., Did it go into hybernation? will it grow more if i move it into my closet with all my CPS.

mine got huge and died in the winter... when my mom put it outside. -_-

@larry: good luck this year!

@seedjar: thanks. :)

I believe that Blanco y Negro are the record company for Yolanda Be Cool, DCUP No Speak Americano, which appears to be the music in the video.

Tienes razon! Devon, I'd go back and see what that link says...

I went back to the link, but now it doesn't bring me to whee it used to. It just bring me to my youtube profile now.

Also, now my video on youtube has a link to where to buy the song and who it's created by.

Anyway, I'll find where to read that somewhere...

They look great and it looks like you're having fun! The laser idea is something I hadn't seen before.
Can't wait til they grow up and flower! (Mimosa pudica has to be up there in my favorite flowers list.) It sort of looks like a bunch of fiber optics cables branching outward:
mimosa_pudica_flower_post.JPG

neat! Thanks for the pic! Your mimosa must be in good lightin, the red stem in very cool!

Back